Best Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538 Fender Plastic Primered Quality - Fender Protectors

Best Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538 Fender Plastic Primered Quality

Best Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538 Fender Plastic Primered Quality Specification & Features Product Name: Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538...

Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538 Fender Plastic Primered

Best Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538 Fender Plastic Primered Quality

Specification & Features

  • Product Name: Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538 Fender Front Driver Left LH Side Plastic Primered
  • Brand: Evan-Fischer Auto Parts

  • A high quality, OE replacement Fender from Evan-Fischer.
  • Evan-Fischer products are covered by 1-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty.
  • This item is brand NEW; Evan-Fischer do not offer remanufactured or refurbished products.
  • Replaces OE Number 10284967 and Replaces Partslink Number GM1240245

Product DescriptionMolding Holes NoEvanFischer Fender is an affordable replacement product for your restoration needs this OE replacement highgrade fender protects the sides of the vehicle from collision and tough road conditions. Manufactured in accordance to industry standards to ensure product durability and reliability and backed by EvanFischer 1Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty.Fits the following vehicles 9397 Chevrolet Camaro Base 93 Chevrolet Camaro Indianapolis 500 Pace Car 9697 Chevrole...

Comments List

  • Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538 Fender Plastic Primered Reviews:

    This is a good product. It allows you to easily learn the basics of digital electronics and programming. It is a pity that there is no manual provided with the product. One is forced to download. It is more of a pity that the notice is written in English. Actually, some are useful, others are there to flesh out the set. And no documentation is provided to help the user, all the more, that this set is aimed at beginners. Quality rather correct, a few small bubbles in the extrusion, and for my part a little difficult to make it adhere. The color is more light caramel than golden. Prints easily. temperature 220° print speed 45mm/s, speed of extrusion 50mm/s. I have not tried faster on my FlashForge Creator Pro. The software would not install and then installing manually japanese text! it took the download on the site. Has the ignition a fault displacement which is requested to check the motor connections and sensors as well as their position, without saying where to find these. The two e-mail addresses for technical support of the technical document is not valid!!! Finally, a printer that prints in 3-d because my first da vinci jr that I had received I've returned has amazon, it didn't work like it should have been but spotless, good print quality. A tip if you have a problem with this printer and look at the videos on youtube on the channel of xyz, you have all the installation and the maintenance for it.
  • Cheap Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538 Fender Plastic Primered:

    I printed 2 objects up to now, a board with each print to watch if there is not a filament that is melted, which will prevent the printer from printing properly in 3d for the next printing! If it rips the paper as with my first da vinci jr is that the problem of the height function z (my first I have never been able to control this function manually normally so we can return to amazon) ! I can't well tell you what it is, but my son-in-law, recipient (and requesting!) was delighted, telling me that he was going to be able to design a micro-computer with these parts and I don't know what else... My first tests were not very conclusive : the display was jerky and the touch sensor was not working. I had a similar screen that worked correctly on an Arduino Mega ; I did the exchange and got the same results. I deduced that it was the adapter that was in question. I have scrutinized in detail, verified the compliance with the wiring diagram and I eventually discovered that the jumpers of a choice of feed were badly positioned : the lines 3. 3 V and 5V were both connected on the display. I got out my soldering iron and, once the connection is wrong, the 5V line is removed, everything works correctly.
  • Cheap Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538:

    A pity that the material does evening not checked before sending! This filament is flexible, but we can't shoot (so no "rubber" once it is printed!) My first attempt was to print a half-sphere with a raft, and 5% fill, at 225 degrees and fairly quickly. I also put glue (Pritt) on the platform. Unlike a "print" with Arnitel, the result was super fragile. By pressing it I've broken the pattern (the son didn't go enough because they are not really flexible. The "bonding" seems to be less easily and it is necessary to print very slowly (30mm/s as they say). Second attempt: More filling, layers that are more dense, to 230 and more slowly. The result looks more like a print with PLA, but with a little flexibility. In any case, nothing to do with "rubber"!! As the yarn is very soft, it is necessary to have a hotend that remains cold at the top (ventilation!). It say on their site. In any case, it seems to me that this plastic is relatively easy to use, provided they use a filling more dense and simple, print slowly, and to strengthen the walls. And absolutely use glue and/or a "raft", otherwise it takes off. The "soil" of my half-sphere missed 3 layers was very strong. In other words, it could be plastic ideal for print of packaging for mobile devices, bracelets, etc. (not tested yet). A kind of PLA a little more flexible? In case of doubt: Do not buy.
  • Best Buy Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538:

    The point that annoys me: it's Hard to find documentation strong on this filament.. The article is really excellent, it corresponds exactly to the expected one. A list of small accessories will be allowed to have the two last star.. Too bad there is no documentation provided. Hard to know what are some of the components... there are links on the site, but it is less convenient. Stink bug killer this sensor, is properly configured on a raspberry pi 2 I have a camera on IP better than the axis HD 300 euros! The lights come on, but the camera does not work. Too late to return it, I'll see if there is a warranty. With a doc on the inside, it would have been more convenient to have info on the items in the box. and a little instructions would not have been too much. Completely corresponds to the description. Good kit to start with. I bought qqes LED and small components in side all the same. The tutorials available are very good (I read that a lot of people complain that they do not have them, but everything is very clear on their website and I've recovered without problem) is not compatible with my printer.
  • On Sale Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538:

    I made a mistake when ordering and I haven't been paying attention.. Kit conforms to the photo no description of the content or instructions! You can find tutorials to SainSmart. com but are in English, the UNO board is not original, probably chinese. The interests of the seller is to sell components fortunately we have a few tutorials in France for this run, otherwise it is a kit for beginners asses advanced. The tutorials SainSmart are identical to those of the Arduino. There will be 24 a few of which are tough and it takes good knowledge of électroniquePour a beginner it is very diffice of reconaître the composantslivraisons rapidemerciEverything is flawless except one thing, the battery power is not a jack 2. 1 mm (I'm not talking about the arduino board, but the supplied accessory). I will put 5 stars without hesitation if the seller agrees to send me a proper power supply. Delivery OK. I do not use the supplied USB cable (Too short). Documentation on the site is incomplete: The screen, the RFID, the matrix led... are not detailed in the downloadable PDF. The straight connectors to be welded are too short (Short two sides) and do not fit in the breadboard or plank test (The attached picture shows the correct connectors, small side of the weld along side plank test). Are the same that are on the display (I have resolder the wires on the pins) It would be compulsory to play the soldering iron, in particular for the button and the leds of the shield test.
  • Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538 Reviews:

    I was missing a jumper on the interface of a stepper motor. I still have a lot of material to be tested. This kit requires a lot of free time.. I recommend this kit!! The documentation is not included in the kit and many of the components are defective, such as buzzers or leds, tricolor (I have not yet tested). It is an old chinese dealer, really I do not recommend. The infrared sensor (1838T) indicates to me that the inconsistent values. Box broken + LCD Display does not work + 1 RGB LED instead of 5 + 6 red LED instead of 10. Attention, although this filament may very well be suitable in a pen in 3D, don't expect to use it without worry in a 3D printer by specifying that it is ABS. Not only ca is not, or not completely (it is Impossible to make abs glue with ca does not dissolve in Acetone), but hope to print a piece not distorted you have to play with the temperatures and have a bed to max 85° and an extrusion to max 210°, otherwise, it is of the plasticine. And I do not even talk about the Warping, a horror! I vai ask the seller for a compensation, I don't have to be the first and it is not necessarily his fault! Practice with multiple programming capability. Easy assembly, fun approach.

COMMENTS

Name

100xNylon Rivet Fastener,1,ACD.Clip,1,Auto Accessory,13,Automotive,1,Automotive Parts and Accessories,13,E-Autogrilles,2,E-Autogrilles 4PC,1,E-Autogrilles 97-06,1,Evan-Fischer Auto Parts,8,Evan-Fischer EVA16972010262,1,Evan-Fischer EVA16972010505,1,Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538,1,Evan-Fischer EVA16972015681,1,Evan-Fischer EVA16972016139,1,Evan-Fischer EVA16972030504,1,Evan-Fischer EVA16972032626,1,Evan-Fischer EVA16972052740,1,FENDER PROTECTOR FOOT,1,Kimpex,1,Marine Protectant &,1,Misc.,1,Rugged Ridge,1,Rugged Ridge 11650.20,1,Sporting Goods,1,Sports,1,TriNova,1,
ltr
item
Fender Protectors: Best Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538 Fender Plastic Primered Quality
Best Evan-Fischer EVA16972010538 Fender Plastic Primered Quality
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/31SorYcjflL.jpg
Fender Protectors
https://fenderprotectors.blogspot.com/2017/04/B009DJY8ZC-Evan-Fischer-EVA16972010538-Fender-Plastic-Primered.html
https://fenderprotectors.blogspot.com/
http://fenderprotectors.blogspot.com/
http://fenderprotectors.blogspot.com/2017/04/B009DJY8ZC-Evan-Fischer-EVA16972010538-Fender-Plastic-Primered.html
true
3671668141211765333
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy